Support the Marvin Lewis Community Fund each time you shop!
USE YOUR KROGER PLUS CARD TO BENEFIT MLCF
In addition to receiving all of the rewards you currently earn from your Kroger Plus Card, you can also raise money for the Marvin Lewis Community Fund each and every time you use it! Every three months, Kroger will donate funds to all of the organizations who are registered. Help us raise the maximum amount for our organization by registering your Kroger Plus Card today!
- Step 1: Have your Kroger Plus Card handy and visit www.krogercommunityrewards.com
If you use your phone number at the register and do not know your Kroger plus number, call 1-800-576-4377 (Press 4 for information on your Kroger Plus Card; Press 4 again to speak with a representative)
- Step 2: Existing Customers: Sign in and skip steps 3-5.
New Customers: Create an account.
- Step 3: Sign up by entering your email address, creating a login username and password, and agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- Step 4: In the email address you signed up with, an email will appear from Kroger asking you to authorize your Kroger Plus Card account. Click the link within the email.
- Step 5: Log into your account using your newly created account information.
- Step 6: In the Community Rewards tab at the bottom of the page, update your Kroger Community Rewards information by entering your name and address.
- Step 7: Enter our NPO number – 80362
- Step 8: Check box next to Marvin Lewis Community Fund and save the changes.
REMEMBER, PURCHASES WILL NOT COUNT FOR OUR ORGANIZATION UNTIL AFTER YOUR CARD IS REGISTERED. Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus Card or use the phone number related to the account when shopping for purchases that will count towards the Marvin Lewis Community Fund.