This is a one-of-a-kind girls’ night out at Paul Brown Stadium: learn the fundamentals of the game while supporting a great cause!
Football 101, presented by Pure Romance
Football 101 2015 is on Wednesday, October 21st from 4:30-9:30 pm.
What can you expect at Football 101?
- FUN! Make it a Girls’ Night Out and bring your besties! Bid on a silent or live auction item! Visit sponsor booths for freebies! Play games! Take selfies!
- FOOD! Sample tasty treats from several buffet stations and sip signature cocktails, such as the famous Tigertini!
- FOOTBALL! Learn from the best! Bengals coaches will teach you how to kick a field goal, go long for a pass, practice drills and more! Tour the locker room, put on a uniform and see game film!
- PHILANTHROPY! Support the Marvin Lewis Community Fund while you have a blast!
Pink Football Award, presented by TriHealth
In 2015, the 11th annual “Pink Football Award” presented by TriHealth, the MLCF, and the Cincinnati Bengals will be awarded to an outstanding breast cancer survivor for her strength, courage and perseverance in battling the devastating disease. All survivor nominations we received on our website through the September 12th deadline will be reviewed by Marvin and Peggy Lewis who will then determine the winner.
The Pink Football Award is presented during Football 101 but the recipient will also be recognized at the Bengals vs. Chiefs game on October 4th. They will receive 4 tickets and sideline passes to the game while getting the opportunity to deliver the game ball to the referee prior to kick-off.
2014 By the Numbers:
- 1 Amazing Pink Football Award winner
- 11th annual event
- 450 women attended
- $208,000 raised
- 19 Bengals coaches
- 50 footballs used
- 1 sprained ankle!