Unique clinic at Paul Brown Stadium, open to 150 area Youth, Junior and High School Football coaches
Saturday, April 25, 2015 – SOLD OUT!
Please contact Natalie Anderson at 513-381-5437 to be added to the wait list.
The Marvin Lewis Coaching Clinic is held annually at Paul Brown Stadium, and is open to youth, junior and high school football coaches. Seating is limited to 150, so participants receive in-depth instruction from Coach Lewis and members of the Cincinnati Bengals coaching staff. Several Bengals players were on hand at last year’s Coaching Clinic, providing even more hands-on training, and we hope to have them join us again this year!
- Coaching Philosophy
- Player Communication and Feedback
- Football Skill and Fundamentals
- Strategy and Drills
- Proper Fitness Training
- Team Development
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention
- Health, Safety & Nutrition
- Program & Team Development
- On-field Training
- Classroom Instruction
- Coaches Playbook
- Saturday Breakfast and Lunch
- Official Program Completion Certificate upon request